So, I haven't been here in a while, and I need to post some stuff. I'm mixing this page up a bit. I will be generally posting workout stuff on here and making this more of a workout journal page. I will also be posting on the TT Forums, but I need to keep my BLOG updated.
I am getting back into the Turbulence Training workouts strong in the next week. There is another transformation contest, and we need the $$, so I am hoping we place in the Top 3. Erin is also doing the contest and I think she has a great shot as well.
The TT forums are a great tool to use for inspiration and overall advice. You can definitely develop some nice friendships in there as well.
On a personal note, I have some Resolutions I need to share on here.
1. Be a better DAD and HUSBAND. Not that I'm not a good dad and husband already but I have the most wonderfull BEST Friend in my wife, and she deserves the very best. My kids are awesome, and also very challenging. I need to find the patience within my inner self and hold onto that all the time while raising them.
2. Eat healthy. The last few months have been awful. I need to get back on track.
3. Be diligent with workouts. I have the best trainer in the world, Craig Ballantyne, and I need to use his talents and his Turbulence Training system to the fullest. Not only for my health, but for my wife and kids.
4. Professionally, I need to step it up. This economy will cut the FAT in companies, and you need to be at the top of your game just to hold on to your job. I will be extremely busy after the 1st of the year, and I need to nail these next few projects.
5. Achieve Financial Peace. Some may ask "what the hell does that mean". Well, there are so omany things that it means. But right now to me and my family, it means to know where every penny is going by budgeting, and sticking to that budget. Getting some bills paid off. We, like the rest of America, like STUFF. We need to adjust our priorities, and buckle down. My good friend Dave Ramsey will get us there!!
Click Here For Turbulence Training