Thursday, April 24, 2008

GOAL WEIGHT ACHIEVED!!

Posted on the TT members forum...

While most of you were doing Craig's TT Transformation contest here on the TT website, I was over on the Men's Health Web Site doing Craig's Belly Off program for 8 weeks. A modified TT BW500 program I believe.

Starting Weight: 197

I never took before pictures, and I never took measurements simply because I never thought I would stick with the program. Well, 12 weeks later, here I am, dedicated to this system more than ever, and I achieved my goal weight of 175!!

During these 12 weeks, I've actually accomplished a lot more than just weight loss. Numbers that were actually more important to me than anything when starting this program. Blood pressure readings that were border line high at 140/80. Cholesterol readings in the mid 200's. I can now say my BP is consistently 120/70 or lower, and my cholesterol has dropped below 200 to 180. My doctor said these results were "drastic changes" from diet and exercise alone in such a short period. I am now a fit and healthy man!!

Craig's Turbulence Training program's are so much more than just fat loss. It's a life changing experience, physically and mentally. I can't THANK YOU enough for providing this program, the tools to achieve my goal, but most of all the support you provide. My wife and kids would also like to Thank You for giving them back a healthy husband and DAD.

Thank You!!

JimN - Sussex, Wisconsin

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: