Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fitness at a whole new level...

So when I finished the Belly Off program on Men's Helath, I really thought I was fit. In fact I technically was per the experts at Mens Health and the benchmarks they put together for determining where you wrere fitness wise. But since, I have continued on with Turbulence Training, and have become even more fit. 50+ pushups without stopping, 11 good form chinups among other things. My fitness level is just increasing and going to a new level.

I have since established a new goal for myself. I would like tomaintain my current BF % of 12%, but increase some lean muscle mass. Craig Ballantyne is training me to increase my daily calories, as well as some sets. I'm also at looking at coming up with a nice plan to get this lean muscle mass, but maintain my current BF%. Should be interesting and I am up to the challenge.

Stay tuned, you will see my progress here as well as on the TT Forums.

Stay Strong!!

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: