Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Fun Filled Weekend Ahead...

So, I have quite the busy and interesting weekend planned. While we still have our basement rec room project going, (Thanks Scott for all your hard work) we also have my niece's graduation this weekend as well. A BBQ at some friends on Sunday, and probably just some rest and relaxation on Monday.

However, the most interesting part of my weekend actually starts on Friday afternoon, when I will be having a scheduled call with Craig Ballanytyne of Turbulence Training. It should be quite an interesting phone conversation discussing various details about the Turbulence Training workouts, but most of all the TT philosophy.
So, here are some of the questions I will be asking and discussing with Craig.

- What are the best interval training exercises?
- Can you build muscle on a Turbulence Training?
- Why is working out only 3X per week beneficial?
- How exactly does Turbulence Training maximize Fat loss?

I'm sure it will be a very educational conversation, and kind of fun too. I feel I owe him a lot of gratitude for developing a system that I feel really is the best kept secret in the fitness industry.

I will be posting his answers to some of my questions next week. Have a great weekend!!

Click Here For Turbulence Training

1 comment:

buy tadalista professional online said...

The instrument of activity in Tadalista professional 20 mg , which is a compound that advances better bloodstream in your body. To get an erection and afterward look after it, you truly need to have blood going to your penis so your penis can get engorged.