Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 84...!!

Oh yeah, it's been cool doing this Turbulence Training Transformation Contest, but I have to admit, I'm ready for it to be over. This summer has been grueling horrible for the diet and workouts. I mean, I still worked out, but not as dedicated as I should have been. We are still going through a renovation of our basement, and that has taken it's toll on our workouts as well. But, I did the contest as more of a support to my wife who absolutely rocked it!! You can see her photo's on this site, and she looks amazing!

This Fall, I can really start to dig deep again, and really sculpt my body utilizing the TT workouts. I think I have a really good feel for how to get control of my body. It's just a matter of staying with a plan.

While a number of our friends and family have shown interest in this workout program, and are even currently doing it, I'm still finding a lot of people are really skeptical to try it. I'm not sure why, especially after they have seen the results we have achieved. I think they are having a hard time committing to a program, and enjoy doing ther routine that generally isn;t working for them. I guess, if that's what they are happy doing, that's cool. Great day today, I'm excited to get outside and enjoy the weather.

No comments: