Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blog...Day One

So, I guess I am new to this blogging stuff. In fact, I never thought I would ever be posting on anything like this. Now here I am...

Approximately 9 weeks ago I stumbled across a workout program on Men's Health called Belly Off. While I have been looking for a program for sometime now, this one really intrigued me. I think because there was no need for fancy equipment, no gym membership, it came with meal plans, and every day was planned for me. My workouts were planned, my meals were basically planned. All I had to do was simply follow the plan.

Well, I followed the plan, completed it and found myself 15 pounds lighter and in the best shape of my adult life in just 8 weeks. The program developed by Craig Ballantyne has you out of your comfort zone, and in maximum fat burning zone. The bottom line is, you will work your butt off...and your belly off, and any unwanted fat off!! While I was stuck in tradiotional boring cardio workouts for a long time, his program is a combination of bodyweight exercises followed by interval training, using minimal equipment and all in just 45 minutes 3 x a week.

The Belly Off program is designed around Craig's Turbulence Training principles. Since Belly Off, I am now following Craig's TT workouts. In just one week I have lost an additional 2 pounds, and am still on my way to not only my goal weight, but my overall fitness goals.


Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: