Saturday, March 29, 2008

Turbulence Training BW250

So, I did the BW250 today, pretty tough. I finished it in 11 minutes. I probably should have done some Interval Training after, but we had family coming over for lunch and a get together this afternoon. Played some baseball outside with the kids, so I'll do some intervals maybe later tonight or maybe tomorrow.

The family that came over hasn't seen me in a few months. They were a bit shocked to see how great of shape I was in. Of course I gave them the whole Turbulence Training workout explaination. They were all very intrigued. Still waiting for the weather to break a bit more to really get outside and do some running or biking. Even just walking the dog would be good, but the roads are still all full of sand from all the snow we got this year.

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: