Thursday, April 17, 2008

How Crazy Is this TT Stuff...

Alright, I have to admit I am a bit addicted to this Turbulence Training lifestyle. But it could be worse right? I mean, I could be hanging in bars, drinking, smoking, binge eating afterwards, only to go home and lay on the couch and watch TV. Well, I guess I do still lay on the couch and watch TV, and it's usually after a good TT workout and I'm so spent, I can't do much else for a while. That's why sometimes I'm amazed when people kind of look at me funny when I tell them what I am doing. I've lost 20 pounds in 11 weeks. I dropped 3-4 inches from my waist. I have a 2 pack right now, still working on the 6 pack. And I am in the best shape of my adult life.

Am I crazy?? Is this TT stuff for real? I mean does it work? Well, I guess I'm living proof that it works. The only hting that Craig Ballantyne can not guarantee me is that I commit. You must commit to the lifestyle or you will fail. I believe any workout system will work to a point as long as you commit. But how easy is it to commit when we have careers, busy lifestyles, kids, and just everyday living we need to do. And that's where Turbulence Training steps in. If you commit to 3x a week, 45 minutes, eat right, and get a good support group surrounding you, all of your fitness goals are achieveable. Just MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: