Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whacking the little white ball...


Oh yeah, golf league officially started tonight and it was awesome. Considering I took a year off from league play, I actually played pretty well tonight. Shot a 48 at Ironwood in Sussex, and it's actually a pretty tough course. So, I was happy with the way I played.

I am still on my off week from TT and it's actually tough. I feel like I'm missing out on something. I did a light workout last night, and it actually felt kind of good to not be going at full intensity. Oddly enough, the workout felt great, and I even broke a sweat. I finished it up by walking briskly on the treadmill for almost 20 minutes.

I'm still throwing around the idea of doing the Transformation Contest. I suppose I have nothing to lose, but I am so close to my goal weight, I'm not sure i could win. Although, I do still have the last layer of fat I need to burn off to get the washboard I'm so close to. So, I'm sure I'll do it, and it will be good inspiration for Erin if she decides to do it.

Packer Schedule is Out!!!!! Click Here for a printable schedule.

Nothing like New Orleans on a Monday night, and I'll be there!!! I can't wait.

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: