Sunday, May 4, 2008

Now Is The Time...

Challenge yourself today. Stop making excuses. Ask yourself, "Will I regret doing it, or NOT doing it".

I've challenged my sisters to join Turbulence Training with me. Erin is already rocking it out on the TT forums, and has formed a nice support group around her already. I challenged my sisters because they all have shown a lot of interest in doing these workouts, but haven't committed. We all have this tendency in us (we get it from out dad)to talk a big game, but then never follow through. NOW IS THE TIME!! Not tomorrow, not next week ,next month, next year...but now.

After I put that challenge out to them, I actually thought how cool it would be to have all of us doing this healthy fit lifestyle together in a public forum. I know Erin and I are one of the first husband and wife tandems in there, but then to have 3sisters in there also, would be incredibly cool. You have the support of all the awesome people in the TT forums, and then your own siblings. It wouldn't get any better than that, and most certainly your fitness goals would be right around the corner. I really hope they follow through, and join in on the lifechanging experience. It will be fun and very inspiring to others.

Click Here For Turbulence Training

No comments: