Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby It's FREAKING Cold Outside...


Pretty freaking cold here today, and it's supposed to get worse as the week goes. Fun, fun! But you know, in a weird way, I think it toughens you up a bit. I have a brother in law down in New Orleans that keeps razzing us about our weather. It is tough, but really, life goes on. It is nice and toasty warm in my workout room downstairs!!

Workout A:

Warmup Circuit 2X: Y Squat 10x, Pushup 10x, Stickup 10x, Mountain Climbers 10x, Lunge 10x, Waiter Bow 10x, Spidrman Climb 10x

SS1:3x
Shoulder Press Pushups 10x
Step Ups 12x per leg

SS2:3x
1 leg RDL's 8x per leg
Swiss Ball Mountain Climbers 10x per side

SS3:2x
Inverted Row 12x
Wide Grip pushups 20x

Interval Workout A: Easy Pace was at 3, hard at 8 on the treadmill.

Workouts have been going really good. I had a busy weekend, so I missed my Saturday challenge, but I did it on Monday instead. My main goal right now is to stay 100% on track with the workouts, diet will come. It hasn;t been horrible, but it hasn't been great either.

Metallica was in town last night. I kind of missed not going. It's been a long time since I've seen them or wanted to see them, but times are tight, and I need to stay GAZELLE INTENSE so I can live like no one else!!! Talk to Dave Ramsey if you have any questions about that!!

1 comment:

buy zenegra 100 mg online said...

You have been endorsed Zenegra 100 mg Tablet for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is ideal to take it an hour before reproduction. In any case, you can take it whenever between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Try not to take it more than once per day.