Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 1...Back On My Fit Lifestyle Track...

Today is Day 1 of my Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. I've put more weight back on than I originally thought, and now I need to rock this out big time. I would challenge anyone with weight loss as a NEW Years Resolution to join me.

Simply click here to join me in this contest!!

Beginning Weight: 186
Goal Weight:175-ish
Abs Contest Goal Weight: 166 (June Only)
Current BF%: 21%
Goal BF%: 10%
Abs Contest Goal BF%: Under %10

Waist size across navel: 37" geez...what happened.
Transformation Goal Waist Size: 31"


I'm really disappointed in myself, and I can't believe how this snuck up on me. Well, yes I can, I just shouldn't be kidding myself.

Workout Details:

First day, and so far so good ate clean and worked out. I will start my Workout A of the BW500 (Belly Off Version) tomorrow, but I decided to do the challenge of the BW100 challenge today as a sort of warmup. Crazy what a few months will do to ya of not working out. OUCH!!

Workout Day 1:

BW100 Challenge of the BW500 workout:
Warmup Circuit 2X: Y Squat 10x, Pushup 10x, Stickup 10x, Mountain Climbers 10x, Lunge 10x, Waiter Bow 10x, Spidrman Climb 10x

BW100:
Prisoner Squats 20x, Pushups 20x, Jumps 20x, Chinups 5x, Lunges 20x, CG Pushups 15x
Completed in 5 Minutes.

I may not be posting this stuff on the TT Forums all the time, I will be posting in my BLOG. At least that is the goal #1.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jim, I'm looking at the Ab Pics and there is no way in hell you're body fat is above 15%...much less 21%.

Great work and kick *ss in TC4


later, mikez